Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services covering the following areas:
- Asthma and COPD - Our experienced practice nurse reviews both asthma and COPD patients. If you are called to these clinics it is important to attend to ensure you are on the most appropriate treatment
- Coronary heart disease
- Diabetes - Dr Hannah holds a diabetic clinic on a Thursday afternoon once a month . You may be called to this clinic and asked to attend for bloods tests prior to your appointment to enable Dr Hannah to fully advise you on your medication and blood sugar control
- Child health surveillance - the baby clinic runs every month on a Thursday afternoon, this is for 6 week check appointments. Please book a routine GP appointment if you feel you require a Postnatal check up.
- Maternity services - in conjunction with the midwife.
- Minor surgery - with Dr Hannah.
- Cryotherapy - including the freezing of warts.
- Joint injections - with Dr Hannah.
- Vaccinations and immunisations